§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our Device Cloud DATAEAGLE Portal. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is Schildknecht AG, Haugweg 26, D-71711 Murr. You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when using our Device Cloud
(1) Since you need an e-mail address when using our Device Cloud, it is possible that a personal reference is created in this way.
(2) You can achieve pseudonymisation by using a non-personal e-mail address.
(3) Otherwise, the following data can be assigned, in particular if the e-mail address of the user responsible for the subject contains his name:
- Access times
- Evaluation activities
- IP addresses
- Telephone number or mobile phone number (optional if telephone alarm is used)
Status March 2019