• With the graphic interface simple reports and summaries as well as current values in the CMS system can be set and be retrieved.
• Deposit of pictures and positions from measurement values into the graphic interface are possible.
• Any number of evaluations can be created.
• Management of reports and views.
- Adjustment of alert plans
- Alert archives (History of alert development, reaction time, alarm removal, user)
- Alert conformation with deposit of users
- Parallel and sequential alert chains
- Reminder functions
- Automatic and manual alert confirmation
- Confirmation by Priority SMS, E-Mail, Voice Call
- Transmission confirmation and receipt by SMS
- Detection of availability of mobile radio participant within the alert chain
- Reapeat function for Voice Call (up to three times)
- Setup of devices and modules
- Display of communication status (Online, Offline,Wake up)
- Display of available data periods
- Display of the last connections
- Field strength display of current data connections
- Field strength and provider display of surrounding base stations
- Consumption data SMS, Wake Up, Voice and SIM Volume
- Pool for devices
- Display of device logs
- Display device-specific settings like calibration values, maintenance time etc.
DYNAMIC MAP DISPLAY
- Presentation of measuring points on an OpenStreetMap
- Possibility to Zoom
- Number of measuring points evident within marker
- Status symbol to display alerts
- Direct link to respective evaluation via click on the measuring points
PDF PRINT FUNCTION
- Creation of a pdf document of the report
- Automatic mailing of reports within the adjustable interval