- The DATAEAGLE 6000 series was especially developed for the transparent transfer of CAN with the aid of diverse radio technologies.
- No device configuration needed – Plug&Play.
- The range is depending on the used radio technology and the environmental conditions. A range of 100m – 300m (6710) or 1km – 3km (6320) are typical guide values.
- Optionally, it is possible to configure which CAN identifier should be transmitted by radio (Whitelist) or if this should only be transmitted in a single data change.
Product comparison DATAEAGLE 6xx0 X-treme
|Product||Distance||max. Radio Slaves||Protection|
|100 m (Indoor) / 300m (Outdoor)||4||IP 65|
APPLICATION EXAMPLE DATAEAGLE 6xx0 X-treme
- Replace of conductor lines
- Replace of trailing cable/cable chains
- Replace of data light barriers
- Cranes/crane systems
- Storage systems
- Transportation vehicles
- Water-, waste water-, waste-, and raw material economy
- Mechanical engineering
- Automotive industry