- The DATAEAGLE 6000 series was especially developed for the transparent transfer of CAN with the aid of diverse radio technologies.
- No device configuration needed – Plug&Play.
- The range is depending on the used radio technology and the environmental conditions. A range of 100m – 300m (47xx) or 1km – 3km (43xx) are typical guide values.
- Optionally, it is possible to configure which CAN identifier should be transmitted by radio (Whitelist) or if this should only be transmitted in a single data change.
Product comparison DATAEAGLE 6xx0 X-treme
|Product||Distance||max. Radio Slaves||Protection
|DATAEAGLE Compact 6710||100 m (Indoor) /
|DATAEAGLE Compact 6320||1-3km||4||IP 20|
APPLICATION EXAMPLE DATAEAGLE 6xx0 X-treme
- Replace of conductor lines
- Replace of trailing cable/cable chains
- Cranes/crane systems
- Storage systems
- Transportation vehicles
- Water-, waste water-, waste-, and raw material economy
- Mechanical engineering
- Automotive industry